1/25/15

Happy Things

My cactus flower busted out a humongo bloom!

I love line drying clothes....they smell like sunshine!

My lemon tree is growing lemons!!! Amazing.

I love, love, LOVE wearing flannel shirts with a long sleeved tee under.
So comfy! I had one flannel and liked it a lot so last year, I bought two more and this year, three more! I buy them in the men's department because not only are they cheaper, they are also a more heavy weight flannel.
I'm a such a fashionista LOL!

I love reading books but every once in awhile I get burnt out- then it's puzzle time! I have to hurry and finish so we can have the table back. I have a felt puzzle thingie but this one has 2,000 pieces and it's too big for it. 

This arrangement makes me smile inside every time I look at it!
It's kind of a springy-valentines type cheeriness!
(I got rid of my wooden box and started using this vintage metal bread box instead.)

And the runner it's on was my Taimi Grandma's! I love using her things around the house. Warm memories..... :)