4/3/14

Hello Henry!....Misc.....And an iPhone Tip

We have a new resident!!!!
Awhile ago I was walking around the yard while talking on the phone with Isaac when I *GASP* almost stepped on a snake. My heart stopped for a moment but then I checked its tail.

I was so excited then! It was a huge bull snake!
They are not venomous and they eat rodents and even rattlesnakes!!!!
I named him Henry after the snake in 'Going Back to Bisbee" by Richard Shelton.

See how his tail goes almost to a point? And the colors were tan and brown. A diamondback rattler has black and white rings and the mojave has gray and black rings. Plus they also have rattlers.
Bill said this bull snake is about 4 feet long.
And doesn't he look like he is well fed?!!!
Go HENRY! 
I seriously would never imagine myself actually being excited by a snake but when you have to deal with pack rats, ground squirrels, and mice....  
THINGS CHANGE.



Winter laundry pet peeve:

*sigh* It's almost over.



My Aunt and Uncle brought me two chairs that used to be my Taimi Grandma's...

Made me smile from ear to ear!



Grandsons. Ha!
Here is a text from my daughter:


Oh the joy they bring. LOL.



Prolly everyone on earth already knows this except for me.

The other day, Camp Patton had a little tutorial on iPhone photos.

Test in the shade....
First shot:
Then, touch the pot on my screen, snap the picture again and....

WHOA.

Test at noon time in full sun....
Straight out of the camera:


Then I touched the tire on my screen, snapped the picture again and....

You can see inside the motor.
FAR. OUT.

An old dog learned a new trick!